Ish Lumilights’ mission is to deliver high-quality, energy efficient lighting solutions that help protect the environment while also offering the industry’s best return on investment. Whether a retrofit or new construction, we have DLC, Energy Star and UL certified LED products consisting of all commercial and industrial needs. Serving utility companies, commercial real estate / businesses and independent distributors, we provide latest energy efficient products with turn key solutions, at affordable pricing and several financing options. Combined with a 5-year replacement warranty, our goal is to provide a return on investment to our customers superior to competitors.
Based in St. Louis, MO, Ish Lumilights is a division of Ish Power with offices worldwide and professional installation team in every US Major Cities. Our US-based product development team hears first hand the “green” needs of our customers. With an unique relationship with the key LED suppliers, Ish Lumilights has the resources to deliver a complete product lineup based on the latest LED and energy-saving technologies in light source applications.
- Santosh Patel
- Jim Mulvehill
- Kelly Peterson
- Francis Yee
- Soham Trivedi
- Leo Garcia
- Glenn Johnston
Santosh Patel, Chief Executive Officer
- 25+ years veteran of CE industry, technology and retail areas. He also sits on the Board of Directors of several start-ups and new ventures. He has provided companies with strategic direction and hands-on experience in the areas of Finance, Product Development and Operations
- Founder and CEO of Sansun Group of companies
- Founder and CEO of Auvi Technologies and Docsvault – Document Management and Consumer Audio/Video and Wireless companies, founded in 2003 and acquired in 2007
- 10+ years as VP of Product Development, VP of Marketing and Board Member of Hagemeyer group for GPX, Yorx, Koss, Case Logic and DPI (HK) companies. Retail revenue of $450+ M USD
- Founder and President of Bantam Interactive, a MP3 technology developer acquired in 2002
- 10+ years in Yorx Electronics as Director of Product Development. Retail revenue $250+ MUSD
- Under his vision, many products have won CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards
- Experienced speaker and conducted numerous interviews including Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Time, Fortune, IDC, TWICE and Associated Press
Jim Mulvehill, Vice President - Strategy
- Jim has worked with the Group since 2005 and has involved in launching of Skype and Auvi products. He is responsible for business development.
- He is a veteran of over 36 years within the consumer electronics industry.
- His broad background includes business and distribution development working with major retailers & distributors throughout the U.S and International markets.
- Jim began his career with over 20 years at GTE and RCA working with major retailers throughout the U.S.
- He has an MBA.
Kelly Peterson, Vice President - Marketing
- Kelly has worked with the Sansun group since 2003. He is responsible for managing marketing initiatives through execution - PR, advertising, tradeshows, university programs and other local events.
- Began career in LEWIS London headquarters, and played an influential role in the set-up and development of the company's US operations in San Diego. Has overseen 50+ domestic and international campaigns - from strategic planning to the tactical execution of day-to-day operations.
- Served as marketing manager at GPX, Inc. and Bantam Interactive.
- Was the youngest partner with one of Europe's premier IT Marketing and PR agencies, LEWIS Communications - an international consultancy with 110+ employees across 17 countries.
- FRANCIS YEE, graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona in year 1981.
- Worked in sales and marketing department for one of the biggest industrial machine manufacturers in Japan for two years.
- Worked 30 years in Hong Kong and China as managing director in one of the biggest Hong Kong companies.
- The nature of the company is to sell and import industrial machinery, food processing production line and electronic products into China market.
Leo Garcia - Director, International Sales
- Mr. Leo Garcia is Managing Partner of Ish Interfunding LLC which funds upcoming clean energy technologies. Within Ishpower LLC (parent of Ish Interfunding LLC), he serves as Head of Latin America and Canada sales.
- Mr. Garcia is co-founder and CEO of Affixant, as well as Partner and Board Member of EnerHome and Data Center Networks (dba DM SalesGroup).
- Mr. Garcia has over 18 years of experience in residential real estate advisory, financing, development and investment in the New York and Miami metropolitan areas. Since 2008, as Managing Partner and Director of Operations of Platinum Investments and Platinum Equity Group, Leo has successfully developed and invested in over 100 residential real estate transactions.
- Previously, Leo served as Division Owner and Manager for Global Inc. and Challenge Financial, named a Top 50 in production volume with over 180MM in 2005. At just under 25 years of age, he was the youngest member of this elite group.
- Leo holds a BA in Finance and Economics from Montclair State University following his International Military Academy training.
Glenn Johnston - Director, Canada Sales
- Mr. Glenn Johnston handles sales and marketing for Ishpower LLC’s Canadian division.
- Mr. Johnston is President of ECOdomes Canada as well as President of National Cryogenics Corporation.
- Mr. Johnston has over 35 years of experience in sales, accounting and financial investing within numerous industries.
- Previously, Glenn served as the President of the Treasury Control Corporation, Assistant Treasurer of Westaim Corporation and Treasury Operation Manager of Mobil Oil Corporation.
- Glenn holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting and Marketing from the University of Alberta. In his free time, he spends time tending to his horses, gardening and playing golf.
Contact our professionals nearby
85 Jason Ct
St. Charles, MO 63304